- +SUPER WIIDE WORKING AREA: At 39 inches diagonal width, The Basic Support Table jack gives you ample space to work with. It can support two 21 inch monitors with ease along with a lot of space to spare.
- +AIR ASSIST: The Table jack sports a 1 inch industrial grade pneumatic air piston suspension mechanism that helps lift the table while it is risen and lowered. It is a breeze to operate even with heavy loads like 2 monitors. Helps with sit stand cycles multiple times a day.
- +MORE THAN 200 HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE POSITIONS: The fluid height adjustment can help you set the Table jack at multiple heights according to your comfort. With a maximum height of 16 inches above your regular work desk, it can be used by people between the height range 5' to 6'3".
- +SUPERIOR STABILITY: The Table jack is tested for over 10000 rise and drop sessions. It is rock solid at any height and with multiple full cycles every day. The Top is made of industrial compressed wood. The Table jack is going to last for a lifetime with reasonable abuse
- +0 ASSEMBLY: The Basic support Table jack comes fully assembled. Unbox and place it on your desk. Use it with your regular machine. It takes less than 5 minutes to start using the Table jack
BASIC SUPPORT TABLE JACK – Instantly convert any desk to a standing desk
Basic Support -Table Jack- Full Specification
Collapsed : 32″ X 22″ X 2″
Fully Extended : 32″ X 22″ X 16″
Base : 25″ X 18.5″
Table top thickness : 0.7″
Table top material : Laminated MDF Compressed wood
Base Material : Powder coated Steel
Air Suspension : Pneumatic air piston 1″ dia
Lift action : Scissor Lift
Use Case Specification:
Support height range : 5’2″ – 6’3″
Minimum table size : 25″ X 18.5″ With 8 inch clearing distance on each side
Air suspension lift capacity : 20lbs(Supported weight: 30lbs)
Recommended number of monitors: 1(any size) or 2(21 inches or less)
COLOR: Pitch black
Assembly : None required
In the Box : 1 Table Jack Standing desk converter (black), Instruction manual.
Healthy Life style:
Sitting for prolonged hours at your work desk increases the risk of back pain, Diabetes, heart problems, obesity and a slew of other body problems.
Human body was not designed to sit for long hours
Using a standing desk and following the sit stand cycle can alleviate a substantial amount of these troubles.
Basic Support Recommended Daily Cycle:
While working : A 30 minute work cycle must be split in 20 minutes sit : 8 minutes stand : 2 minutes stretch
Basic workout : A 20 minute cardio session once a day for at least 4 days a week
Sleep : 8 hours of sleep in a straight upright position on a flat bed.