- Height adjustable from 29" to 48" at 1.3"/second
- Enhanced stablility with one-piece fixed steel beam
- Dual motors with 225-lb capacity & 2-button controller
- Easy assembly -- screw-less levers for lifting columns
- 1" thick 71"x33" ergonomically-shaped MDF core with scratch-resistant high-pressure laminate
The Elite Series desk distinguishes itself in many ways and is a bang for your hard-earned buck.
Stability – The underframe is constructed with one piece center beam for added stability. It is more stable than many desks that have a crossbar. The underframe is heavy-duty and weighs close to 90 lbs.
Crossbar-free – It allows more leg room and flexibility of adding an exercise bike/treadmill by some users.
Ease of Assembly – Most users get it up and running in less than 30 minutes thanks to the screw-less design that uses levers rather screws to secure beam to the lifting column.
MDF Desktop – Most desks in our price range are constructed with low-grade particle board. Ours is made of MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) with scratch-resistant high-pressure laminate – the material typically used on higher end furniture. The top weighs over 60 lbs by itself.